The folks at Patriot Post have done it again! This is so sick, it's hilarious. Cartoon character deaths are so sad they make me giggle. ;-)
A Japanese doctor said, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we took the kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks."
A German doctor said, "That's nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks."
A British doctor said, "In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half of a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks."
A Chicago doctor, not to be outdone said, "You guys are way behind. We took a man with no brains out of Chicago, put him in the White House, and now half the country is looking for work."
And now for a cartoon
To subscribe to Patriot Humor, click here.
To submit humor items for our consideration, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy Patriot Humor, you should check out our other online resources:
- Cal Thomas: Deporting the Wrong Man
- Paul Greenberg: Here Comes the Judge
- Mona Charen: Obama Owes Bush an Apology
- David Limbaugh: President Alfred E. Obama
- Thomas Sowell: Gun Control Laws
- R. Emmett Tyrrell: Conrad Black's Victory
- Dennis Prager: If You Believe America Has Lousy Health Care, Here's Why ...
- Debra Saunders: In Washington, 'Disclose' Means Stifle
- William Murchison: Politics, Power and Sen. Byrd
- Michael Barone: Americans Relate to Founders, Not Progressives
- Jeff Jacoby: Labor Agreements Make No Sense
- George Will: Snap, Crackle and Pop
- Burt Prelutsky: Who's a Racist?
- Debra Saunders: Primary Voters Had a Right To Know About Settlement
- Roy Exum: 'Big League' People
- West Virginia Official: No Fall Election for Byrd's Seat
- House GOP Threatens 'No' on War Bill
- U.S. Can't Continue As Engine That Drives the Global Economy, Obama and Geithner Say
- Levin: Troop Reductions from Iraq, Afghanistan Would Net Defense Savings
- Kissinger Warns on Afghan Exit Strategy; Must Prepare for 'Long Struggle'
- Iran Accuses CIA of Waging Psychological Warfare
- Despite Supreme Court Ruling, Chicago Mayor Says He'll Fight to Preserve City's Gun Ban
- Feds Charge 11 With Acting as Agents for Russia
- Kagan's Office Delays FOIA Response Because It Doesn't Know What the Meaning of 'The Administration's Health-Care Reform Plan' Is
- Blagojevich Considered Oprah for Senator
- Kagan: It's Fine if the Law Bans Books Because Government Won't Really Enforce It
- Kagan Pledges to Uphold the Law, as Republicans Raise Concern Over 'Activism'