Skip to main content

Caffeine'll do that to ya!

Our friend, Russ Vaughn, has obviously had a full pot of coffee going recently. He's been burning up the keyboard and the American Thinker has a few new pieces from him that I think you'll enjoy:

Forsaken Honor, Forgotten Shame

"Over the past few days a number of questions have emerged which throw serious doubt on the authenticity of Jesse MacBeth’s claims about being a U.S. soldier in Iraq. We have therefore taken our interview with Jesse MacBeth off our website. "
-- From the Socialist Alternative website. I'd link you to it but I can't bring myself to copy any URL that has the word "socialist" in it. Sorry. (Note: I inserted the link to Michelle Malkin's on-going work on this.)

Kerry's Catch-22

Now, more than a year and a half after his defeat, aided and abetted by his rear-echelon buddies at the New York Times, Kerry is attempting to refute the charges that many political insiders think cost him the election and constitute the critical issue that must be dealt with prior to any attempt by Kerry to seek the Democratic nomination again.

Thanks for the prolific writing, Russ. I enjoyed every last word of your latest caffeine-rush! ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kerry is starting early with his jut-jawing propaganda. This rich media puppet easily can validate today what was invalid yesterday - this is his form of political debate?
Rena Bernard said…
I suppose when you deal in the realm of fantasy, anything can appear to be political debate, huh? ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Is conscription the prescription?

US Representative, Charlie Rangel (D-NY) is at it again. Rangel's prescription for fixing the ills we're feeling in Iraq is a draft . I have very mixed feelings about this. Conscription is conscription no matter what you choose to label it. Is that appropriate in a free country? On the flip side of this coin, I've often thought that compulsory national service would be a great idea for American kids right out of high school. It might have been a better start for me than learning to down beer at a Liberal Arts university! Two years in the service might give kids time to think about their future, learn higher levels of responsibility, and begin to take life more seriously. There are many countries who require some level of mandatory military service: Belarus, Chile, China, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, our neighbor Mexico, and our old buddy Germany, to name a few. Gee, now that I look at that partial list... aren't many of those countries Socialist or at battl...

As the Blog Turns...

Gee. I have found myself fascinated by the soap opera unfolding in the comments section of this blog since last night. One little mention on a controversial Democrat's blog and it's High Noon on ConservaChick! (Yes, I'm laughing while I type this.) For those of you who have no idea what's happening in the ever-expanding comments section , join the club! Here's what I know about Mark Nickolas from bits and pieces I've read on his blog, and from a local news report: Nickolas likes to sneer at Republicans and call them snide little nicknames as he provides his "Unfiltered and Candid Look at Politics, Politicians and the Media in Kentucky;" he raised a ruckus within the Democrat party here in Kentucky by filing a suit against the chairman of the party , Jerry Lundergan; and he will be appearing on the same panel with yours truly on Thursday night. That's about it. You now have the benefit of my not-so-extensive knowledge on this subject. Nickolas poste...

New Party Catch Phrase

Howard Dean has asked The People's Cube to help craft a new catch phrase for the party. You can help ! And, with gems like these, you might want to act quickly before Dean picks one: If it ain't easy, it ain't workin'! Why is everyone else so stupid? Islamists don't cause war, stupid, our military does! While you're at The People's Cube, don't miss the new articles on meetings between the new Democrat leaders on the Hill and Al Qaeda. They are already hard at work solving the world's problems in a bipartisan way!