Skip to main content

Jerusalem Online

I don't know how many times I can possibly hear the phrase "losing the PR war" with regard to Israel without becoming physically ill. Doesn't the drive-by media understand that they are being used as tools of terrorists? Can they possibly be that looney? It's sad. It's wrong. And, it's time to get news from the source, isn't it?

As far as I'm concerned, if I want to understand what's going on in Israel or Lebanon, I'll watch the Israeli news reports. For anyone else who hasn't yet undertaken the task of finding a good Israeli news source online, let me help:

Jerusalem Online is a great spot to watch news reports and video footage of the events in their war against Islamo-fascists in the region. Surprisingly enough, Jerusalem Online has a perspective which seems remarkably unbiased to me even though they have lived under the threat of terrorism since their existence. They report on the damage done to Israeli troops and civilians, Hezbollah, Lebanese civilians, and Hamas as well. I trust this source.

Until Lebanon has had enough of the "private" Hezbollah militants running the affairs of Lebanon, their news reporting will be slanted just as Hezbollah wants it. I wish the Lebanese people all the best in their efforts to remove Hezbollah from their territory. Should they decide to take a part in getting rid of their biggest problem, I'm sure Israel will be more than happy to help with Lebanese support for a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louisville Tea Party -- July 4, 2009

Help us make it known to Comrade Obama and his goons on Capitol Hill that July 4th is INdependence Day , not COdependence day! Louisville's patriots are throwing a TEA Party on Saturday, July 4th in Jefferson Square (6th and Jefferson) from 11am - 2pm. Hope to see you there!!

Friday Night with Hugh and Friends

The consummate Conservative host, Hugh Hewitt, and yours truly! Shameless of me to post this, I know; however, I'm too jazzed to care. :-p What a wonderful way to spend a Friday night! After an hour or so wandering through some of the exhibits at the Frazier Historical Arms Museum, I then got to spend three hours with Hugh Hewitt and 599 other fans of his show. I absolutely MUST say that not only was Hugh wonderful and the live show very entertaining, but his fans are absolutely the nicest people! I've seen other radio talk show s done live and mingled with fans of those shows. Hugh Hewitt's fans are the nicest, most down to earth, friendly people I've ever met. It's quite a credit to Hugh that he draws such a fan base. If you haven't been to the Frazier Historical Arms Museum here in Louisville, it's a must-see. The museum shows an amazing artistry with the exhibits and places them in the context of the times in a very entertaining and educationa

As the Blog Turns...

Gee. I have found myself fascinated by the soap opera unfolding in the comments section of this blog since last night. One little mention on a controversial Democrat's blog and it's High Noon on ConservaChick! (Yes, I'm laughing while I type this.) For those of you who have no idea what's happening in the ever-expanding comments section , join the club! Here's what I know about Mark Nickolas from bits and pieces I've read on his blog, and from a local news report: Nickolas likes to sneer at Republicans and call them snide little nicknames as he provides his "Unfiltered and Candid Look at Politics, Politicians and the Media in Kentucky;" he raised a ruckus within the Democrat party here in Kentucky by filing a suit against the chairman of the party , Jerry Lundergan; and he will be appearing on the same panel with yours truly on Thursday night. That's about it. You now have the benefit of my not-so-extensive knowledge on this subject. Nickolas poste