Skip to main content

Winter Crud

My apologies for not posting the last few days. I know it's truly winter when I come down with the "crud." I have felt lousy and have shunned my duties as ConservaChick lately. (You'd think I was raised Catholic by the guilt that I feel for neglecting my favorite pastime!) I am much better but very tired this evening so I'll try to pick back up on things tomorrow evening. In the meantime, stay well and take your vitamins! ;o)

Comments

Kadnine said…
Vitamins are no good. I caught the same crud this weekend too, Dawn and it was a knock down, no contest. The ref had to intervene lest permanant damage be done.

Hot tea, that's the ticket.
Anonymous said…
Dawn

Glad you're feeling better. I miss you muse.

Lady

Popular posts from this blog

Is conscription the prescription?

US Representative, Charlie Rangel (D-NY) is at it again. Rangel's prescription for fixing the ills we're feeling in Iraq is a draft . I have very mixed feelings about this. Conscription is conscription no matter what you choose to label it. Is that appropriate in a free country? On the flip side of this coin, I've often thought that compulsory national service would be a great idea for American kids right out of high school. It might have been a better start for me than learning to down beer at a Liberal Arts university! Two years in the service might give kids time to think about their future, learn higher levels of responsibility, and begin to take life more seriously. There are many countries who require some level of mandatory military service: Belarus, Chile, China, Croatia, Serbia, Russia, Iran, Lebanon, our neighbor Mexico, and our old buddy Germany, to name a few. Gee, now that I look at that partial list... aren't many of those countries Socialist or at battl...

As the Blog Turns...

Gee. I have found myself fascinated by the soap opera unfolding in the comments section of this blog since last night. One little mention on a controversial Democrat's blog and it's High Noon on ConservaChick! (Yes, I'm laughing while I type this.) For those of you who have no idea what's happening in the ever-expanding comments section , join the club! Here's what I know about Mark Nickolas from bits and pieces I've read on his blog, and from a local news report: Nickolas likes to sneer at Republicans and call them snide little nicknames as he provides his "Unfiltered and Candid Look at Politics, Politicians and the Media in Kentucky;" he raised a ruckus within the Democrat party here in Kentucky by filing a suit against the chairman of the party , Jerry Lundergan; and he will be appearing on the same panel with yours truly on Thursday night. That's about it. You now have the benefit of my not-so-extensive knowledge on this subject. Nickolas poste...

New Party Catch Phrase

Howard Dean has asked The People's Cube to help craft a new catch phrase for the party. You can help ! And, with gems like these, you might want to act quickly before Dean picks one: If it ain't easy, it ain't workin'! Why is everyone else so stupid? Islamists don't cause war, stupid, our military does! While you're at The People's Cube, don't miss the new articles on meetings between the new Democrat leaders on the Hill and Al Qaeda. They are already hard at work solving the world's problems in a bipartisan way!