[Thanks so much for your hard work, Adam!]
Must Reads for April 8, 2010
Americans for Limited Government President Bill Wilson's quote of the day in reference to Geithner and Lockhart for giving contradictory testimony on government guarantees of Fannie, Freddie: "Somebody has lied and they must be held accountable for misleading the American people."
- Former Fed Chair Alan Greenspan blames Congress for the Housing boom.
- Half of U.S. households don't pay Income tax...
- The EPA is on a giant power grab.
- The Minimum Wage is pushing younger workers out of the labor force...
- New jobless claims rise.
- The Chamber of Commerce has released a timeline of ObamaCare implementation.
- Obama economic advisor admits that taxes will have to rise to control the deficit.
- There was never a golden age of liberty...
- EPA's regulation madness!
- Obama's politicizied census.
- Jim DeMint: The Right's Rainmaker.