Skip to main content

The joke isn't funny anymore...

I admit it. I sent Barack Obama an online birthday greeting the other day as a joke. It wasn't a very nice greeting, actually. It was a very straight forward critique of his job so far as POTUS, an earnest request for him to stop dividing this country by playing the race card non-stop, and to drop the golf outings in favor of a trip to our Southern borders, along with my best wishes for a one-term presidency. I thought it was kind of fun and got a giggle out of it.

Evidently, not only did his handlers not bother to READ the greeting, they sent me a thank you note. That thank you note from Mitch Stewart was followed up by another one from the Emperor himself. And now, if all the thank you notes weren't enough, I am being spammed by OFA to request my help in supporting their Marxist, Banana Republic agenda.

This is freakin' ridiculous. I guess it's got to be the first time in US history that a President has ever trapped email addresses for his brown shirts to use to spam the resistance. Geez. This is nonsense.

STOP THE SPAM, POTUS... or is that SOTUS?!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wendy C. <info@barackobama.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Subject: I am not a "special interest"
To: Conserva Chick <conservachick@gmail.com>


Organizing for America
Dawn --

Right now, my job -- along with those of my colleagues -- could be in jeopardy.

I'm a public school teacher in Philadelphia. And, like most states across the country, Pennsylvania is facing some bad budget shortfalls.

Without federal help, a lot of teachers like me -- as well as other public servants like police officers and firefighters -- will lose their jobs. Maybe you know some of these people. Maybe it's you.

Democrats in Congress are trying to do the right thing, proposing emergency assistance for states to preserve more than 100,000 jobs like mine. They're racing back to the Capitol for an emergency session this week to pass this bill and save these jobs.

But Republicans are standing in the way. Minority Leader John Boehner is calling the bill a "payoff" to "special interests" and attacking every Democrat who is fighting for us.

But I'm not a special interest. I'm a teacher.

Can you join me in telling House Democrats that they have our support as they fight for our jobs?

Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- and the entire Democratic Caucus -- have decided to rush back to Washington to make sure that hundreds of thousands of workers like me will get to keep our jobs. In addition, the bill will actually create even more job growth by closing tax loopholes for companies that ship American jobs overseas.

But the Republicans are going to do everything they can to prevent this aid.

Please stand with me, in support of Democratic leaders who are standing up for folks like me:

http://my.barackobama.com/MyJob

Thank you,

Wendy C.
Teacher
Ambler, Pennsylvania




Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This email was sent to: conservachick@gmail.com

Update Address / Email | Unsubscribe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Louisville Tea Party -- July 4, 2009

Help us make it known to Comrade Obama and his goons on Capitol Hill that July 4th is INdependence Day , not COdependence day! Louisville's patriots are throwing a TEA Party on Saturday, July 4th in Jefferson Square (6th and Jefferson) from 11am - 2pm. Hope to see you there!!

Friday Night with Hugh and Friends

The consummate Conservative host, Hugh Hewitt, and yours truly! Shameless of me to post this, I know; however, I'm too jazzed to care. :-p What a wonderful way to spend a Friday night! After an hour or so wandering through some of the exhibits at the Frazier Historical Arms Museum, I then got to spend three hours with Hugh Hewitt and 599 other fans of his show. I absolutely MUST say that not only was Hugh wonderful and the live show very entertaining, but his fans are absolutely the nicest people! I've seen other radio talk show s done live and mingled with fans of those shows. Hugh Hewitt's fans are the nicest, most down to earth, friendly people I've ever met. It's quite a credit to Hugh that he draws such a fan base. If you haven't been to the Frazier Historical Arms Museum here in Louisville, it's a must-see. The museum shows an amazing artistry with the exhibits and places them in the context of the times in a very entertaining and educationa

As the Blog Turns...

Gee. I have found myself fascinated by the soap opera unfolding in the comments section of this blog since last night. One little mention on a controversial Democrat's blog and it's High Noon on ConservaChick! (Yes, I'm laughing while I type this.) For those of you who have no idea what's happening in the ever-expanding comments section , join the club! Here's what I know about Mark Nickolas from bits and pieces I've read on his blog, and from a local news report: Nickolas likes to sneer at Republicans and call them snide little nicknames as he provides his "Unfiltered and Candid Look at Politics, Politicians and the Media in Kentucky;" he raised a ruckus within the Democrat party here in Kentucky by filing a suit against the chairman of the party , Jerry Lundergan; and he will be appearing on the same panel with yours truly on Thursday night. That's about it. You now have the benefit of my not-so-extensive knowledge on this subject. Nickolas poste